Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What wrong with this?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lbanks, Aug 19, 2003.

1. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
  2. pilotjones

pilotjones Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2001
    US-NY-NYC
    The seller pulled the auction.

3. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Ah! That was simple. Thanks!

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    ^ i dont see anythign wrong with that one, and actually i first looked at that bass a few weeks ago, i think he might of relisted it.

5. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Starting stuff low isnt bad. Trust me, ebay items work themselves out to the right price. an awesome dela is hard to come by, unles the itemis ill-descirbed and not many people are itnerested.

6. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    WOW!! Carlo Robelli's are like Warwick?

since when?

7. Since never

8. I've never seen any Warwick that looks like this... :confused: :rolleyes:

9. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    I think its a special custom-made by Vernon "Wardog" Wick (from Frognuts, GA) for Carlos Robelli. Its got 3 special, hidden pick-ups,a zero density inversion panel, a wet whammy-bar, Graft-fight neck(with Ted Roosevelt style Truss-buster), daybed, actual strings (like a Wal) and a finish by someone who saw an Alembic poster(from a distance, for a second). Also includes GTA: Vice City-type values! I'M BUYING IT!!(GTA:Vice City, that is):)

10. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    this post I like.
    Chock-full of chunky goodness.

11. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Nope. Know why. Don't know how they get way with it. Just exposing the wet spot. And its funny(IMO).