What year is my peavey milestone III ???

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Stevenawtb, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Stevenawtb

Stevenawtb

Jul 22, 2018
    I've had this bass since I was 12 (25 now) and it was used by my cousin years before I got it. I'm curious to know what year it was made but I'm having no luck looking up the serial number. HELP!

2. Stevenawtb

Stevenawtb

Jul 22, 2018
    IMG_20180722_083413997.jpg

3. Stevenawtb

Stevenawtb

Jul 22, 2018
    IMG_20180722_083440920.jpg

4. I don't know if there's any way of dating non-US Peaveys by the serial number. The Milestones are Korean I think - you'd probably be better off just asking your cousin when they bought it. I'm no expert, but I thought the 3 series are the modern ones...

5. scuzzy

scuzzy

Feb 15, 2006
    Troy, MO
    likely early 2000's. nice import basses. not overly valuable. exact dating on these matters very little unless it is for sentimental reasons. if that is your reasoning, I wish you luck. this list won't help you, as the above poster suggested.

List of Peavey guitars - Wikipedia

6. CallMeAl

CallMeAl

Dec 2, 2016
    Ithaca Ny
    I have a milestone bxp. I emailed peavey directly to get some info. They told me mine was 2009. The math does indeed put yours in early 2000s. I've seen the milestone ii listed as "late 80's" so it's possible the iii could have come out in the 90s though.

You could try the email on peavey website, they wrote back quickly.

If you dig up any more info I'd love to hear updates! I like mine, but sure hard to find info on them.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021