What's cool to do in Cleveland?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by leanne, Mar 25, 2004.

1. leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    Going to Cleveland this weekend for no particular reason. Only plan is to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. What else is cool to do there? (good bars, live music, good food, etc?)

Will be there Friday through Monday night I guess.
  2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I was going to say the R&R HOF. I guess you could go to the agora if you want to see 8 hack "pay to play" metal bands in one night?????
  3. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
  4. Hey leanne,
    I'll be playing at this bar in Aurora (about 25 miles SE of Cleveland). The bar is called 'Papous Tap & Grille'. They have good food and beer. Not really a dance club. Not really a concert club. They just move some dinner tables out of the way and off we go!
    We play blues/rock tonight. Yee - ha!

A buddy of mine (www.mikelenz.com) will be playing at "The House of Swing" tonight. It'll be a blues trio. HOS is located at the corner of Mayfield and S. Green in South Euclid (about 10 miles E of d-town Cleveland). If you go there, please tell the guys I said 'Hi'.

If you feel like the Aurora thing is a possibility, email me and I'll send you directions.

Have a good weekend!
  5. lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Just kidding. No, no, no. I kid because I love. I'll be here all week. Thank you and good nite
  6. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Great place, cool funky blues.