1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What's Fair?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Andrew266, May 10, 2010.

1. Hi Guys,

I purchased a Ashdown Mag 810 Deep cab and Mag 300 Head a lil while back. Its the one with the carpet. It is practically new from Musicians Friend. Never giged with it just had it in my room and practiced with it. Since then Ive moved to a smaller apartment and do not have the room for it. What do you think is a fair asking price for it? If my memory serves me right I paid almost 1k in total.

Would a trade for something smaller say and Ampeg SVT-410hlf be a fair trade? I have a SVT-3 Pro and SVT-12he for now. Just trying to get an idea. Or is it dumb to get rid of and just save it till I move again?

Thanks For the Help
    Drew.

2. I'm sorry Drew but forum rules do not allow a non supporting member to ask such questions.

Paul

3. My apologies did not read into them. Please take the post down.

4. downstairs

downstairs

May 13, 2001
    Pasadena, MD
    Usual rule of thumb is anywhere from 60-75% on resale. If I were you I would just hold onto it and wait. Good luck.