1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What's going on with PGS?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by TaySte_2000, Mar 24, 2009.

1. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    I sent them an email the other day and didn't get an answer, then I find out that Catalinbread dropped them as a stockist. Are they going out of business or something? Or are they just moving to selling amps and guitars more than pedals?

2. I went into their showroom last week and they were all loaded up with boutique pedals of great variety. They weren't looking like a company that was on the outs then, but I didn't much ask either. They also had a bunch of Catalinbread in stock then.

They said they just opened their showroom a month ago and may be busy dealing with that, or they may also have 'upgraded' to a new spam filter.

I dunno.

3. afroman

afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    If you're talking about ProGuitar Shop then,

I bought a pedal from them last week and got it fast, so I doubt they're going out of business.

Keep calling and find out.

4. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    I don't know about ProGuitarshop... But I have a different 'what happened to'...

What ever happened to JohnDavis's Tonefactor demos?? What about you Taystee, did you have any more planned? The Heliotrope demo you did was great, and I'd love to see some more demo's like that done on cool new pedals.

5. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    I bought a pedal from them not long ago and happened to talk with them about inventory flow, and it certainly didn't sound like they were worried about anything other than having enough inventory on hand.

6. catalinbread

catalinbread

Dec 17, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Soul Proprietor: Catalinbread
  7. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    thank you!

8. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    I've done demo's for all the pedals I own and have been sent but due to a lack of return of both pedals and videos from other people they won't be sending me any more till they get some of the first batch sent back to them. They are still uploading my vids :D