1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What's he using in this picture?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by SMILEYSIXX, Oct 31, 2010.

1. SMILEYSIXX

SMILEYSIXX

Dec 29, 2009
  2. Joe Murray

Joe Murray

May 14, 2008
    Fairfax, VA
    I certainly read that logo as Fender. Also, the stacked double jazz in the bridge position is def. Fenders.

3. Joe Murray

Joe Murray

May 14, 2008
    Fairfax, VA
    I don't think he masked the logo, I think he took it off.....and what you see is the unsprayed finsh area. Gorgeous bass BTW.

4. GianGian

GianGian

May 16, 2008
    Yes, I can read "Fender" on the headstock.

5. yamaha

yamaha

Apr 7, 2006
    Montreal
    I would think a Fender American deluxe P bass, 2007 or older.

6. SMILEYSIXX

SMILEYSIXX

Dec 29, 2009
    Okay, a few of you misunderstood. I understand what he's using. It's a fender American P bass deluxe II. I'm asking what he used to hide the logo on the headstock.

7. apa

apa

Mar 28, 2010
    Glastonbury, UK
    Troy_Sanders,_Mastodon_@_Sonisphere_2009.

He didnt, its probably the light

8. GianGian

GianGian

May 16, 2008
    Ohh yeah. It looks to me as something that the light did, not some black magic that he made to take off the Fender logo.

9. 254 stringer

254 stringer Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Waco Texas
    Is this gonna lead to the whole covering up logos cause the company won't cough up money thing again I don't see the logic if you don't want people to see you play a fender don't buy one if I cover up the bowtie on my truck I think people can still see it's a chevy

10. +1 .. looks like he took out one of the controls though.

11. Vic Winters

Vic Winters Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Western NY
    It's either the light or it was sanded off and you can see the residual outline from the logo.