1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What's on your keychain?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Vince S., Oct 2, 2008.

1. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    I have my apartment key, mailbox key, car key, car remote, Road-Safe fob (interfaces with ambulance black-box system), and a kubaton. The keychain itself is attached to a carabiner.

2. apartment key, car key, keyless entry for car, chromatic tuner, carabiner.

3. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    keys, a bottle opener, and a ralphs swipey thing.

4. Car key for both vehicles, car remote, key to both the front and back doors of my house, master lock to all of the paddle locks I have, key to my gun cabinet, key to my safe, key to my liquor cabinet, an LED flashlight and they're all all a black carabiner.

5. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    car key, house key and my VPN key on a key ring with a round metal medallion that has an embossed bass clef.

6. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Keys - car, house, front gate, work doors (2), work padlock
    Car remote

7. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    1.) keys
    2.) lint

8. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois
    Car keys and bottle opener.

9. A bunch of keys and a car remote fob.

10. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    house key (Philadelphia Flyers emblems all over it), mail key, valet key to mom's car, carabiner, Grateful Dead Steal Your Face emblem, P-38 Can Opener.

11. front door key, room key, two kitchen keys (I dont know why there were two), mail box key, bike shed key, flashlight and family crest key chain :)

All on a Jagermeister langyard that I nicked from work :)

12. Flat key, key for house back home, bike lock key, a keychain of Bible verses and a drum key (which acts as a keyring)

13. standupright

standupright

Jul 7, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    Brownchicken Browncow
    house, car, car alarm fob, house sec fob, steal your face, bass shaped bottle opener

14. Keys for car & house and a Glock keychain :)

15. UnsungZeros

UnsungZeros The only winning move is not to play.

16. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    House key, work key, truck key, truck remote.

I am getting into the bad habit of never carrying my keys, though. I tend to stick them in the pocket at the bottom of the door and just use the combination code to unlock the doors.

17. House keys (front/back doors), room key, parent's house key, and membership card to a comic/collectables store.

18. Keys, box cutter, bottle opener.

19. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    A buttload of keys and a brass fob I got for being in my brothers wedding. Turns out the fob lasted longer than his marriage. I got keys for home, keys for work, keys for my dad's house, keys for luggage.........

20. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Card keys , keys , and an Army ROTC keycain I have had on my keys for about 8 years now.