What's so special about bass?

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by BarfanyShart, Apr 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. BarfanyShart

BarfanyShart

Sep 19, 2019
    DC Metro
    I mean it's all low, and nobody can hear it. People always telling you how much they love your "guitar" or your "cello." Boom-buh-doo-buh-doo-be-boom ... I mean, is that even music?

* this is just a joke about all the "what's so special about [bass player]" I've seen lately.

2. danesdad

danesdad

Feb 24, 2018
    Western PA
    You forgot to point out that you are serious and not trolling.

3. dbase

dbase Gold Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2008
    South Jersey, USA..
    What? what do you mean "Whats so special about the bass" Are you kidding me? you want to know whats so special? You really want to know? Comon, you must know. You want me to tell you?. You really want to know? I will tell you. but wait...., I'll tell you as soon as I find out myself ;)

Ok, I just checked and I can report that it's really not about the bass but its all about the food and chicks at gigs... that's pretty special wont you admit?

BLDavis likes this.
  4. BLDavis

BLDavis Master of Snarks. Gold Supporting Member

May 21, 2009
    Ellenboro, NC
    Haven't you heard, "It's ALL about that bass, bout that bass, no treble". It's perfect from the bottom to the top.
    It brings the booty back.
    B.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021