Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jokerjkny, Jan 22, 2002.
thats my question.
1. They carry more current than 1/4" or XLR connectors
2. They don't short when inserting or removing
3. The connector body is insulated
4. The connector locks
5. The connector can be wired for bi-amping with a single cable
6. Can accept lower gauge (thicker) cable than 1/4"
7. Can't confuse speaker connections with instrument or mike connections
8. Required for safety approval with high powered amps