Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What's the best case for my iPod?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kubacki, Sep 28, 2005.

1. kubacki

kubacki Guest

May 24, 2003
    Brunswick, Me
    Hey all, I was wanting to know what the best case for my brand new 20GB iPod was. I've heard mixed reviews of some of the cases Apple sells on their site (plastic screen cover scratches the screen, skin attracts lint and dirt etc.) so I want to know what you all would recommend. Just want to protect my new gadget.

2. I have a 20GB also and use a neoprene sport sleeve. It's a tough case with an armband - great for the gym or any use. Dirt sometimes get's under the window but just slide the iPod out and clean it. There are trap doors where the ports are, so to plug it in, you don't have to keep sliding it in and out. Unless you use the dock.

I think it's made by marware.

3. I have a 40 GB 4th-Gen iPod and protect it with a iSkin eVo2 and have been very happy with it. It's no shock-case, but it'll protect from scratches (especially to the screen). The screen protector is ultra-clear and I've gotten many comments asking if the screen is covered at all. I've been very happy with it.

4. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    I have a silicone case.

5. kubacki

kubacki Guest

May 24, 2003
    Brunswick, Me
    I went with the iSkin eVo2. Thanks for your input!

6. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    How durable is that clip? Would this thing hold up to running/gym use?

7. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    You won't be dissapointed with an iSkin. They're pretty much the standard case.