whats the difference

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tonedef, Jan 15, 2002.

1. tonedef

Oct 18, 2001
    Carlisle, England
  2. [​IMG]
    Streamer Stage I
    The Streamer Stage I is a true masterpiece of modern bass construction and one of the most successful of all the thoroughbreds in Warwick's stable. Each maple body is carefully selected and ergonomically shaped for increased stability at a reduced weight. The Streamer Stage I's neck-through design maximizes playability and provides a magnificent foundation for a naturally rich tone and enhanced sound.

The extraordinary versatility of the Streamer Stage I is one of its most obvious advantages. Whether in the defined mid-range, or the clear velvety-soft high register, the Stage I performs immaculately. The tone control system, with 3-band electronics provides both dramatic and subtle changes of timbre.

Streamer Stage II
    The Streamer Stage II features an elegantly contoured body made of African afzelia wood. It has an arched top and an ergonomically recessed back. The slim neck-through design - invisible from the front - is recessed into the body. Neck and body are perfectly balanced to ensure an optimum playing position and superb playing comfort.

Clarity and transparency are undoubtedly the most striking tonal characteristics of the Stream Stage II. Dry, fundamental notes and a well-located, lower mid-range is the Warwick prescription to cure sound frustration. The Streamer Stage II is also a favorite for its instant response, growling mid-range, sparkling treble and cellar-deep bass.

aboot that jonny, hey you know the 1's look sweet. it's all about tone woods, and pickups configs, i'm not a big fan of warwicks, i love your corvette, but i' thought i'd expand a little on the 'previous' post