1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Whats the funniest thing you've ever done to a co-worker?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SpectorBass308, Feb 28, 2008.

1. :bag:

2. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
    Had a guy when I was in the Army who had bad OCD. All his clothes had to be facing the same direction, all his trinkets (for lack of a better word) had to be at right angles and spaced out evenly, all his shoes had to be facing the same direction and centered in a specific location....it went on and on.

Anyway, one day a couple of us got together when he was on shift and took everything in his room and reversed it. Everything was in the same relationship to everything else but flipped like a mirror image.

He ended up having a bad day at work (ended up working for something like 32 hours straight) and when he came back he couldn't just leave it alone. He spent about two hours rearranging things before he could crash out. The whole time he was bright red and grumbling to himself while those of us who could witness it sat back, had a beer or two and laughed at him.

3. eedre

eedre

Feb 26, 2007
    St. Louis,MO
    Farted in the truck, locked the doors, and turned the heat up during the summer. :p

4. fenderx55

fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    NYC/Queens
    Honestly, this one wasn't me but it was another coworker to another. I used to work in a fish market (fish mongery? It was a super nice fishcounter in the back of a market). Me and 2 other guys used to work a 12 hour shift on sundays when I was in hs, and basically got bored, cleaned squid and bsed with customers all day. Finally the other two got annoyed with eachother and started stuff. Guy 1 goes around to the other side of the counter to shoplift some popsicles, and Guy2 goes, "hey ben, come here a sec!" and as ben (guy1) come back to the counter, guy2 quickly picks up a flounder fillet and smacks him across the face.

Gold.

5. eedre

eedre

Feb 26, 2007
    St. Louis,MO
    Man, I bet a fish market job is a breeding ground for on-the-job shenanigans! :D

6. WickedPissah

WickedPissah

Jan 22, 2008
    Boston
    One time when i knew my buddy would be hung over, i put mustard packs on his chair before he came into class that morning. With hilarious results.

7. I coated an electric drill handle with crazy glue. When the guy grabbed it, he was STUCK to it. He couldn't even release the trigger. We had to soak his hand and the drill in a tub of acetone until it finally let go. THe drill was toast, I had to buy the company a new one, my boss was PISSED :p

8. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Went to his house party and seduced his sister.

9. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I'm not sure. I'll have a think about that.

10. dlloyd

dlloyd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 21, 2004
    Scotland
    Bought an identical lunch to the guy who sits next to me, (pre-packed sandwiches, snickers bar, can of coke and crisps/potato chips).

Ate my lunch, hid his lunch in his filing cabinet, and left my wrappers on his desk with a post-it note saying 'thanks!'

11. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    Threaded an empty soda can onto about 20' of welding wire and attached the other end of the wire to his drive shaft. Boy did that make a racket when he pulled out of the parking lot! Took him a while to unwrap all that wire off his drive shaft too!

12. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    I'd be waiting for the retribution. Not worth it.

13. on an old MSDOS machine hacked command.com to change the guy's print command so it fed the paper backwards out of his dot matrix printer.

oh how we laughed. didn't have lolz in those days.

14. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    Oh, crap, the DRIVE SHAFT... far better than the axle and dragging it on the ground!!!! Genius!!!

My buddy likes to use packing tape to stick my computer mouse to my desk. Simple enough.

So I rolled up tape EVERYWHERE. Under the trigger of his chair, then raised his chair all the way up, tucked underneath the door handle to his office, and stuck his coffee mug to the side of his filing cabinet. Also, wrapped his coat sleeve shut with electrical tape and turned the sleeve inside out a bit to hide it. Opened a Word document and typed in huge lavendar and pink letters I AM FABULOUS, and then loaded 2 girls 1 cup behind that window, and THEN unplugged his monitor!

Ahh... good times. He's leaving the company soon so I gotta get in as many horrible pranks as I can to get even with him.

15. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    Worked at an indoor waterpark, and we had this new girl there. Who was SMOKIN HOT.
    So...her first day, I was training her. and as a training, I picked her up over my shoulder and walked under the giant bucket that pours a TON of water. Her shorts fell. Pretty amazing.

At the park, we also have a body-slide. Which is REALLY high and is very steep. Like...you actually get air if you go fast enough.

Well, since on her day of training, it was DEAD, I threw her down the slide headfirst.

She, and my boss, were not happy.

but, she was hot :D

16. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI

On the topic of computers, my IT guy got me with this one:

He took a screen shot of my desk top, then dragged my desktop down off the screen so I couldn't see it. He then pasted the screen shot of my desk top to my desk top. I swear to god, I thought my computer was trashed. I re booted like five times, and it never made a bit of difference! He's an evil SOB!

17. I work at an A/V company with three departments: rental (where I work) install, and video duplication/post production. Every couple of weeks, we get huge shipments of CDs, DVDs and VHS tapes in. One day, some of the rental guys built a very large (very close to the ceiling) wall out of CD boxes in front of the door to the duplication area so the video guy couldn't get out.

Also, one of the rental guys is an amateur go-kart racer. Coincidentally, he's also annoying and cocky. Last summer, he was gone for a week to go to some go-kart tournement, and while he was gone, I stumbled upon a bunch of 12"x18" checkered flags on sticks, so we PLASTERED his area with those. They were on his computer moniter, his filing cabinet, sticking out of the back of his chair... Everywhere. Unfortunately, he didn't react much to them, but it was tons of laughs distributing the flags.

18. disenchant

disenchant You can't plagiarize yourself.

Aug 9, 2006
    Elgin, IL
    We told our boss that we were getting a stripper for her birthday.

When her birthday came we sat her in a chair and blindfolded her. Then we played some stripper music and we all clapped and cheered when someone walked in. We had her hold out her hand and we put sunflower seeds in it.

We really had a monkey on a chain come and do tricks for her!

When he was done we got the "bright" idea to take a picture of the monkey sitting at the big boss's desk, as we thought he was a primate of some sort and he was on vacation. We sat the monkey at the desk and took pictures. At that moment the monkey stood up on the desk, ripped off his diaper and crapped on the desk. We took a picture of THAT too!

We wiped up the crap, but it made us smile to think our Big Idiot Boss was doing his work on monkey crap!

19. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Uh-oh, sounds like sexual harrassment!

20. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Found a year old piece of salmon in the freezer at work uncooked. Put slits in the plastic. Hid it in his desk on a Friday during lunch.

Monday throughout the day was VERY entertaining as he starting discovering odds smells.