1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What's the going price of a Unibass?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Dragonlord, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Dragonlord

Dragonlord Rocks Around The Glocks

Aug 30, 2000
    Greece, Europe
    I searched the completed listings on ebay, but the only result was one that wasn't sold (starting bid: $300). So, for those of you who have paid attention, what do they usually sell for lately?

2. Mine was 55 euros including shipping from Ebay.de two years ago. Anyway I wouldn`t pay more than 100 euros.

3. Dragonlord

Aug 30, 2000
    Greece, Europe
    Yeah, but then it was still for sale, I mean during the last few months when it's becoming more rare. More specifically, I'm interested in the US price. Thanks anyway!

4. eshears

eshears

Jul 30, 2001
    Spokane, WA
    I've been watching listings in eBay for awhile now since I'm considering selling Unibass. Prices seem to vary a lot, but are usually around $300. The cheapest one I saw went for $270, and the most expensive was $430!

5. Dragonlord

Aug 30, 2000
    Greece, Europe
    cool, thanks a lot!

6. mdrdvp

mdrdvp

Nov 8, 2004
    Netherlands
    I don't know if you are interested, I have one, in great condition, box, manual etc. But I hardly use because I'm hooked to my Deep Impact. The only thing is, I'm located in the netherlands. I don't need to sell it but if you want it. If you are located in the USA, it comes without the power supply which is 220V, but that doesn't matter. You can use almost all 9V p.s.

Manfred

7. Dragonlord

Aug 30, 2000
    Greece, Europe
    No, as it says in my location on the top right of my posts I'm in Greece, but I've already got one on order. Just checking out what I could get on ebay.com if I don't like it :)

8. moogboy

moogboy Inactive

Mar 1, 2007
    Moog Artist in Rock/Pop 5th down
    i got mine for $100 US. the guy i bought it from told me that they were normally going for about $300 on EvilBay.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021