1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What's the most embarassing Music you own?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by DeeDee Vicious, Apr 27, 2010.

1. So, the other day I was looking back through my album collection , and noticed two old jems that weren't in my itunes. So Fall out Boy's "take this to your grave" and "Infinity on High" are now in regular rotation on my ipod.

That's my most embarassing music. What's Yours?

2. standupright

standupright

Jul 7, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    Brownchicken Browncow
    i just found an "Auto and Cherokee" disc in my collection the other day. Have no idea where that came from.

it's the music in this clip.

3. Mortiis

Mortiis Banned

Apr 24, 2010
    UK
    I'm not really embarrassed by any of my music really. I suppose what other people might consider embarrasing might be the fact I have all Avril Lavigne's albums...Katy Perry...Fall Out Boy...ummm, I've got an Anastacia song as well.

4. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    Me either,...guilty pleasure maybe.

The entire Phish Discography (sans the Siket Disc and the new one) and about 23 shows.

Maybe Fiona Apple and Some DMB :shruggs:.

I don't know some people would be embarrassed by these,...others not so much,....

This is a dumb thread.

5. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I'll gladly play you anything from my selection, be it Celine Dion or the Spice Girls. Actually, I have niether of their albums in my collection, but I'll go and pick them up on the way home if you'd wish.

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Nope, perfectly content with everything I've got.

Lately, I've been listening to some Alanis Morissette... Chris Chaney was grooving on that album.

7. Nappa

Nappa

Dec 20, 2006
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Nope.

8. the closest thing I have to being "embarrassing" is Maroon 5....bof albums. BOFUM!

9. Wasted Bassist

Wasted Bassist

Nov 11, 2008
    Fargo, ND
    First of all: Take This to Your Grave is a fantastic album. =P

Secondly: Mine would be my old Mr. Big CD that I'm deeply in love with.

10. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    I have the top 100 pop hits of the 80's on my ipod, its always embarassing when your ipods on shuffle and Spandau Ballet starts blaring out :D

11. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Some people flip me crap for having some Ace of Bass CD's. I don't know what the deal is, the music isn't bad. Plus, it makes for a nice change of pace from Pantera, Godsmack, Gruntruck, and so on all the time.

-Mike

12. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    I own all of Hilary Duff's albums. On CD.

I guess that some people will think I should be embarrassed, but I'm not. I also own CDs by Vanessa Hudgens, Cristina Aguilera and Britney Spears.

13. I have a copy of Chumbawamba's "Tubthumper" that still gets a spin once every few months. I've had the cd since junior high, and I still think it jams.

14. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    Hmm. My GF went through my library to find embarassing songs. The best contenders seem to be Evanescence and 30 Seconds to Mars.

15. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    I also have the pokemon CD that same out with the movie....:ninja:

16. Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park, plus some random songs people sent me that have been kicking around on my hard drive since 2005...

17. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    I still have creed's first album from adolescence.

18. I have lots of stuff that would negate my man card but by far the most embarrassing is stuff I've actually played on- I won't reveal anything specific as the other players were very pleased w/the stuff.

19. The most notable embarassing CD's in my house are Milli Vanilli(wife's) and Kriss Kross(mine). :bag:

20. Sgt. Rock

Sgt. Rock

Apr 10, 2010
    I was listening to the Xanadu soundtrack in my truck yesterday.