1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

What's the name of that stuff.....?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by miketallica315, Jul 19, 2012.

  1. miketallica315


    Aug 16, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Hey all,
    One of my last visits here, I learned about a spray that helps keep the PH levels of your sweat down, so it isn't as hard on your strings. I can kill a set of nickels in at the very most two days, thats why I use stainless steels whenever I can. What is the name of that spray stuff? I think it is made by Elderly but I might be wrong.... Any help would be appreciated. I get sick of soaking my strings in denatured alcohol what seems to be every five minutes (not really,.... just seems like it sometimes)

Share This Page