1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What's the name of this movie?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by AmazingGracePlayer, Mar 25, 2009.

1. I remember back in 2003 (or 2002, or 2004), there was a horror movie that I only got the see the trailer for and never actually got to see the actual movie. The trailer had a little girl singing "itsy bitsy spider" and it sounded extremely creepy. Does anyone know this movie?

2. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Nope, doesn't ring a bell. Sorry. Hopefully middy is right.

-Mike

4. Yeah, it's Dark Water. The little girl's imaginary friend sings it.

5. TB OT- the new wikipedia(only more accurate/reliable) :D

6. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
  7. Joey3313

Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    I'd call it a draw.

8. Horrible movie. I demanded a refund from the theater. Truly a tremendous peice of garbage. I have not seen the japanese version, but generally they do the creepy atmosphere horror stuff better than the American rip offs. I'll look to the good old US for slasher flicks.

9. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Dark Water sucked. I watched it On Demand, luckily I didnt pay for that. Though Jennifer Connelly is still hot.

10. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    So yeah, hearing about the US remake I'd certainly go for the original instead. I liked it anyway.

11. Yeaup, it's Dark Water. Thanks everyone! As much as it may suck, I will watch it once. At least Jennifer Connelly is in it.