Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Whats the worst message board on the Net?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by IAMERICCOCHRANE, May 6, 2003.

1. I am curious to hear what you guys think is the worst message board on the net. My vote would have to goto the Funimation message board. Nothing but trollers, spammers and flamers. I think there was maybe 2 real topics posted while I was there. Peace.

2. talkba-.....

oh, hey guys; uh... der... i mean... where am i??? this ain't tabcrawler!!!:mad:

3. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    The only two I've ever participated in are this one and the Primussucks.com Bull Board. The Primus Bull Board can get pretty out of hand with the flame wars and stupid topics - I don't go there anymore.

4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    dunno about the worst forums but this link below goes to the worst web chat EVER

www.smile.com

*Beware Epyleptics, Massive amounts of colors and animations

5. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
  6. Desdenova

Desdenova

Feb 18, 2003
    Hampton, VA
    Um...Scopie, anyone? Anyone who mentions suicide there is immediately "deep" and the average age of the posters is at most 12. Read the "poetry" board if you want to find the center of the s*** storm.

7. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
  8. The Warped Tour forum,

http://www2.vans.com/warpedBB2/index.php

The Minor Threat/Straight Edge guru forum

www.minorthreat.com

You know how all these humorless kids that come around here and are like "Wuts teh BEts base for punk!?!?!??!?!?!" ? And the moment you make a snide comment they're like "Fudge you! I don't have to lissen 2 u! ur a hipocrite1" blah blah blah....well, thats where they're cultivated....and the ones that come here are usually the nice ones.

In addition,

www.nothingnice.com/msgboard isn't exactly the friendliest of most engaging atmosphere...but there are some cool folks and some good suggestions for music...if you're into that sort of thing.

9. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    the Greenday.com forums get pretty lame.

I don't go there because there are to many people with political views that are the exact opposite of mine. I can only put up with about 5 of them in one discussion... also, it is mainly a bunch of illiterate 14 year olds.

10. the worst are the ones that have been abandoned for years but you dont really notice until youve spent a week on them and notice your changes are the only ones

11. LOL.

12. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    That might partially be due to my brother. He's a regular overthere, and from the few times I've checked out the message board, he seemed to be firebranding the place all to hell... Ain't saying which one he is though...

13. I have a Love/Hate relationship with FARK.COM. On some days I can have a mildly amusing time in the political threads, but on other days, it's depressing watching these folks scream (type) party lines at each other. Some of the non-politcal threads are enjoyable though.

14. TalkBass, purely because it's so addictive, and makes me want to spend so much money (that I don't have) on gear.

Grrr.

Apart from that, it's ace..... hey, where am I again?

:rolleyes:

15. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    I'll definatly second that one. I'm definatly into punk as the name shows. But alot of people, especially the young kids who just got into can get really stupid sometimes. hell, even the older ones will get like that. I wont go to the Warped Tour forum anymore because of all the stupid "I'm punker than you crap". Never been to any other forums other than TB and VWT. Talkbass definatly rocks. I've never felt personally attacked or anything.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :D

16. Anybody remember the ol' Lakland board? :D