1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

What's this pedal called - octave, 4ths, 5ths?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Jim Nazium, Mar 18, 2013.

  1. Brain fart - what is this pedal called? It's like an octaver but it also does a 5th above and/or a 4th below the input note? It's not a full-blown harmonizer, it just does those three notes.
  2. Akai Unibass?
  3. Phagor


    Mar 26, 2002
    London, UK
    or Fishman Fission Bass
  4. That's the one! Thanks!
  5. Roscoe East

    Roscoe East

    Aug 22, 2011

Share This Page