1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Whats those Sansamp BDI people talk about?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by thrashermatt, Mar 13, 2006.

1. I've got one and it works exactly the way it is suppose too. Like have 3 BDDI's with 3 different settings at our toes, and yes it will drive a power-amp with ease.

2. Aarix

Aarix

May 19, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    I have the Para Driver DI which comes in handy all the time. It's a very useful as DI with phantom power, ground lift, level selectors, 1/4" & XLR out, and it's a great pre-amp. It has the sweepable mid too which is very useful, if a bit tricky to use.

Tweaking the drive until you just start to hear a little distortion, and then backing it off a little is a sure way to get some warm growl. I haven't been able to get that out of other solid state gear that without sucking the life out of my tone.

Being able to walk into a rehearsal with just a gig bag and get my tone through the PA means I'm no longer jealous of the singer :)

3. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane