What's to do?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Floating teetH, Jan 17, 2005.

1. when you aren't playing music, making sweet love, or getting crunk in teh club, what do you folks do for entertainment?

I like to make proper u-turns and see how people react. On more than one occasion, people have driven through the median, and it will probably get me into a fight/ticketed. :eek: I should probably stop.
  2. I like to fish, dont catch much, but I just love a sport where all i gotta do is lay in a boat with a pole laying across my lap. Aaaah the good life :) Actually the only place i seem to be able to catch fish is in Kansas, which i visit once a year and clean the lakes out :D .

Other than that, I too enjoy reckless driving, or you could say in my case wreckfull driving. Im only 16, had my liscense for 4 months and have wrecked twice! Neither were my fault, but they gave me a great energy rush!
  3. Last time I went fishing, there were issues w/ quicksand, and I didn't get to fish much cuz' my reel exploded. and it was still fun.
  4. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Read. I love to read.
  5. troll

Aug 31, 2000
    Chicago area
    What?! Theres other things you can do!?

I ought to get out more...

6. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Fishing is my favorite chill activity, I love it. I read a lot, nothing is quite like a good book. I'm pretty addicted to video games as well.

This winter, I think I'm gonna try ice fishing once the lake freezes a little more :D
  7. DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    i read TB!

oh and sometimes i go to work when i run out of money. :p
  8. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    TB. Tennis. Snowboard.
  9. Hang out with my 1.5 year old daughter (we have the same interests and IQ). Home improvement. Mostly I work. A lot. To the tune of 60+ hours a week.

10. Apart from the things you mentionned (those three things being my favorites), I like to watch movies and read.

Now stop fooling around with your car before you hurt someone. :scowl:
  11. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I work, a lot. And tomorrow I start my last semester of college. After that, I guess I'll just work a lot and read and maybe work on a car or something.
  12. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    shooting, hunting, listen to music, watch movies, read, play online games

brad cook
  13. Yeah, that's really smart! Congratulations! :rollno:

Just try to not hurt someone else, please.
  14. I love to fish it's my all time fav. hobbie as well as playing Touch rugby
  15. Head Creep

Head Creep

Nov 6, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Play video games, read, watch MTV with the sound off and my stereo on (I once got Lil' Jon to lip-sync Soundgarden), and listen to music. If the weather's nice, I'll grab my MP3 player and a book/magazine and walk down to Starbucks.
  16. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Drink, Read, Drink, Movies, Drink, Eat, Drink
  17. Hey Mark - I think you forgot to add drinking to your list.

I usually watch some TV/Movies, hang with my friends or listen to music and play some video games
  18. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    You're right....I do like to have the odd beer or wine.... :D

Nothing like sitting out in the sun overlooking the harbour and having a few quiet brews on a sunday afternoon! :D
  19. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Touch rugby? Sounds like it was invented by those weak, lily livered Americans.