Whats up fools

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by lo-end, Jan 16, 2003.

1. lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    Got a new bass folks.

I ordered it a couple weeks ago and I thought I'd share with you fine people. It's a Musicman Stingray with 3-band EQ, maple fingerboard, black pickguard and p/up cover, and a blue dawn finish. I didn't spring for the matching headstock option cause I thought it took away from the look of the instrument in this particular case.

I had to special order her from a store in Washington, D.C., so it'll be a couple months before I have it. I got it at this store because one of my dad's coworkers is good friends with the owners so I got a big discount. (Sorry about that, Gard) I'll be sure to post pics with a little help from the digital camera.

Aside from that, I haven't been around here in a couple months cause I was in a psychiatric hospital for awhile. I was suffering from a long-standing case of major depressive disorder (since I was 12 and Im almost 18 now), and I tried to kill myself on December 12. I was in the hospital for about 3 weeks and got put on a couple anti depressents so Im recovering pretty well.

I'll try to post more often now and be a bigger presence here at the forums.

- lo-end
  2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Wondered where you had been. Congrats on the new bass. And be well.
  3. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    New basses are always a good thing!:D Glad to see your recovering man! WB
  4. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    Glad to hear you're doing well. Take care of yourself.

Congrats on the new bass :D
  5. Congrats on the 'Ray and double congrats on still being here. ;)

6. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Of course when that bass gets here you'll have pics for us, right?
    Good to have you back. Hope everything works out great for ya!