Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What's up with Basspalace.com?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bmc, Jun 16, 2004.

1. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    One of my favorite sites to cruuise every couple of days has not been updated since May 27th. Anyone know what's going on?

bmc

2. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    It does get updated more than it might say... Mine says it was last updated Aug. 26 but I have been in the shop and seen on their computer that it still gets updated every week or two for the most part. If you look closer you'll see that the stock still changes. I don't know if it's a glitch on their end or ours... :eyebrow:

3. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    When I go to the site it says:

"Our online inventory was last updated on May 27, 10am. "

Do you not see the same message?

bmc

4. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    I get the "Our inventory was last updated May 27 ..." message. I forced a reload and it says the same.

5. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Mine says August 26... Under the "Swami Speaks" column, he's talking about being at a show near Charlottesville and it being his wife's birthday. If he or Bernie has been on vacation or had family priorities, chances are that it hasn't been updated since the 27th... It is just the two of them, you know? ;)

6. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    I just took a trip to the Palace last weekend to hang with Bob and Bernado and we had a great time. He has had nothing new in the store, No trades no nuttin, The last show he went to was slow and he came home with nothing, Why update if there's nothing new to show.
    The one thing that is happening is, spam mail is clogging up is mail boxes which makes it very hard to get through to him.
    He's doing well otherwise.
    I also visit the site regularly,, It say's updated May 27th when I go there.

7. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Maybe they're trying to give me a hint?! :eyebrow: :eek: