1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What's up with Basstasters.com???

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by MOTTOB, Feb 21, 2008.

1. MOTTOB

MOTTOB

Jun 30, 2007
    Syracuse
    Endorsing Artist: Air Bass Customs
    :confused: ...haven't seen anything new since May of 2007 :meh:

[\]|[/]|[\]|[/]|[\]|[/]|[\]|[\]|[/]|[\]|[/]|[\]|[/]|[\]|[/]
    Obla-dee, Obla-da, life goes on............

2. vanselus

vanselus Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    None
    Yeah yeah....it's been a busy year. The company I work for was purchased and I was given a great opportunity to move to the corp HQ in Colorado. Plus Bass Guitar Magazine got killed, so that is done as well. That and we have a 23 month old and a 4 month old - so life is insane, at best. Good though. I had to quit the band to move out here, so music is pretty much on the back burner right now, especially from a gear sense. In essence I haven't gotten anything new in a while either - and for the past few years, my GAS has been totally absent. I'm just so happy with my EA rig, and the Sadowky, MTD, and Lakland basses...not to mention the REDDI. I just haven't had a wish list in a while.

That's not to say I'll never update again - if people have stuff they want to see on the site, I'd be happy to record it so just let me know. Thanks for asking and supporting the site!

3. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I really hope you decide to keep it going in the future. I have spent a lot of time on that site, and have found it very helpful and interesting, especially with the preamp and DI clips.