1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

what's up with that?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by unclejam, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Why do men piss them selves right before they die?

Discuss.

2. jomahu

jomahu

Dec 15, 2004
    Bos, MA
    'cause urine deep s*** when you die.

3. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    Cuz the Grim Reaper is scary!!!

4. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Cause its the one time you are allowed to wet your pants as an adult without having to worry about someone laughing at you for days afterwards.

5. why not?

6. It is part of the process of dying perhaps? Your body releasing its excess fluids or something. :confused:

There is a good explanation for it though.

7. I think it happens to women too.

8. Because without it the Mandrake would never grow.

9. My Dad told me once that he thought the term ****ing your pants was just a saying. When he was in Germany in WWII with artillery landing all around him, and people dying, he realized it actually can happen :(

10. I thought that was grown from some other fluid...

What movie was that from?

11. Matt_W

Matt_W

May 3, 2007
    Leeds, UK
    Dead people have surprisingly little bladder control, and I think it also requires a full bladder.

12. It's just an old legend, so not from any particular movie. And yes, it was some other fludi that can supposedly ah.......leak out..... upon death by hanging.

13. AdlerAugen

AdlerAugen

Aug 9, 2006
    yea I'd think you'd need a full bladder. For instance, in STARWARS: Tales of the Bounty Hunters, one of the bounty hunters (I forget which one) is after a target, gets to him, and decides to wait to kill him until after he's gone to the bathroom...to save on the mess.

14. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    Sphincters are circular muscles that control the passage and flow of fluids in the body. The rectum, the urinary bladder, even the stomach's entrance and exit have sphincters.

When the body loses life, the brain stops sending control signals to them to stay shut. They relax, and allow passage of fluids. If the body has enough fluid content or is in a position at death to put pressure in the right areas, the body's own weight squeezes the fluids out of these sphincters.

I gotta stop watching all these Discovery Channel programs about medicine and surgery.

15. dlloyd

dlloyd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 21, 2004
    Scotland
    Some people will, I guess. Others won't.

I've watched someone die and he didn't pee himself.

16. According to a South Park episode people poop themselves.

17. BadMonk

BadMonk Enjoy The Ride

Feb 25, 2006
    Bedminster, New Jersey
    uh...because people don't generally empty their bladders before dying...maybe.