What's up with the Starwars.com site???

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rumzini, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I can't get anything to work hardly...like the trailers and wallpapers.
  2. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Maybe somone didn't make it to Toshi Station to pick up the power converters.

brad cook
  3. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh SNAP!
  4. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

They were told that they could waste time with their friends later.

If they don't get those evaporators on the north ridge repaired by noon tomorrow, there will be hell to pay.
  5. Nothing wrong with the site, they just have a new front page. Hit the ta you want and a menu emerges, and link from there. IF you are trying to acces hyperspace member material, and aren't a member, you're out of luck.

Otherwise, just link to the main site and navigate as usual.

[geek off]
  6. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    nope still not workin....all I get is a lil x, as if its closing out something when I click on the extra large trailer. Sucks...a buddy of mine wants to see the trailer.
  7. Isn't the extra large trailer an exclusive for AOL?

Try the regular old "large" trailer.
  8. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    The people that lined up in front of the (wrong) theater 8 weeks earlier? What do they do for work? Seriously, how sad is this?
  9. I know huh? I mean I work, I went online, bought a tiket, and I'm going to the 1-ish showing on openning day.

These FREAKS that wait out for days thinking they're so incredibly in need to be the "first" to see it... it's just crazy...like your life is going to be any better for it. It astounds me. It's like people still waiting in line for concert tickets. No offense, but in this techno age, you people in line are going to get the crappy seats, plain and simple.

I haven't waited in line for a ticket since 1991 for the first lollapalooza.

Dudes, lightsabers aren't THAT cool. v:O)~