Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Whats Ur Bass/Guitars Name?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by SpankBass, Jul 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone name their bass/guitar?

I have an acoustic guitar named Tamara 2, and electric named Tamara 3, and my bass is Tamara 4. Tamara 1 being my g/f who I love enough to name all my guitars after.

I got this idead from a post in the whats something nobody knows about u thread

2. purple_haze

purple_haze

Jun 29, 2001
    London Town
    My bass is affectionately known as I Have A Life Therefore I Do Not Give Names To Inanimate Objects.

Apparently all the others basses make fun of him.

3. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

There is a thread asking exactly the same thing under "Basses"...(hint,hint!)

4. ...so if you break up with this girl lets say... Will you trash all your guitars or take them down to the registration offices and have all their names changed? :D

Could be like a tattoo whereby you'll have to cross out her name or get it laser'ed off........:p

Merls

5. purple_haze

purple_haze

Jun 29, 2001
    London Town
    Actually, I believe proper procedure would be to find a new girlfriend, and then legally change HER name to Tamara...:D

6. Traveler

Traveler

Jun 26, 2001
    Greenwood, AR.
    Actually, I believe proper procedure would be to find a new girlfriend, and then legally change HER name to Tamara...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. My bass is called Amanda after I girl I don't know. I name all my stuff after girls I don't know.

It was gonna be called Sadie, after a girl I do know, but I changed my mind.

8. Oops i didn't know this topic was already in basses.

And if my girlfriend ever breaks up with me, I'll get a new bass and call it Stalking Tamara...we would go together to her house and make sure she has had no one else...and we'll steal her underwear too

:D

9. star

star

Jul 11, 2001
    Scottsboro, AL . USA
    hmmmmmmm...........I was thinking of naming my bass, Since I'm a chic I guess it has to be a guy name---right???

10. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Seeing as how this thread already exists, and is misplaced, I'll shut this one down and move it to where it should go.

Thanks all for playing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.