Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What's with all the Cenobites????

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BigWig Will, Feb 21, 2003.

1. When JT did it, it was cool.

Now it's just trendy.

Whatever happened to originality?

*ping*

2. it is original; it's the first cenobite-trend EVER!

or something.

3. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas

AMEN!! Preach on brother bigwig!!

4. less cenobites, more xenomorphs

5. man....i dont come on the site for a few days and im completly lost:( :confused: :bawl:

6. ooo i get you, the half human/half alien clone off of the movie?

7. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Yeah...cenobites are lame....I think that JT has a reputation to live up to, but Odie and merlin and whoever else has been adapting cenobites to their Avatars, thats lame...I liked the odie dog and the monty python guy better.

8. monty pyhton guy? merls' old avatar was Brain from pinky and the brain, wasn't it? or are you referring to an older one, or a different TBer?

9. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    Wrong robot is right. I just like to say that. It sounds funny. No I haven't been getting into Floyd the barber's stash!:)

10. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Cenobites? Stupid lame B-Movie losers. is what they are. might as well put a picture of a turd as your avatar.

11. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    and you got my name wrong ;)

I am not Wrong robot because I'm always wrong, there are two reasons

one say this: "sorry, wrong robot"
    second, robots are machines, they are programmed to do, they are never wrong, so if I'm the wrong robot then I must be unique ;)

12. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    heh....who's making fun of b-movie avatars now?...hmmm....kind of ironic.:D

13. computers are wrong if the people that program them give the computer the wrong information;)

14. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    but robots are products of the positronic brain(according to Isaac asimov) so therefore they are capable of thought, however they have fundamental rules that they must obey, and they cannot be wrong becuase essentially they are computational machines, but they can think.

read I,robot by Isaac asimov to understand where I'm coming from.:D

15. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    b MOVIE. the anime was highly respected. thats a pic of the ANIME ......ANIME DAMNIT!!!:D