Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What's with all the Dave Castelo Threads

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Jan 18, 2003.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Ironic huh?

2. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    We just love him so much, we can't keep it in anymore.

3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Dave r0x0rz! He RuLeZ!!!!

4. Yea.. what's up with that??? you guys must be really bored..................I know I am..
    So like Dave dude,,did you ever learn how to use that G string on that ATK yet???

Matt, I know you hear this all the time, but you were a lot sexier when you were Stupid..

Dave LOL Castelo and The Sideshow Attractions, Rule! ok?

5. Shouldnt this be merged with the Complain thread?? :p

:D:D

Merls

6. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Yes, it should. it's the work of those damn groupie weirdos. TO HECK WITH YOU! Maybe i'm just jelous of matt and dave.....NAHHHH, do you keep terry and tubabassboy like, in a room in your house and chain them up and feed them water and stale bread, give them a computer and make them post stupid, useless threads?.....nah....

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

My girlfriend's webcam sucks... plus pics of me don't get much sexier than the StupidMatt avatar. The pic I have is "hi, I look stoned" me. The old one looked like Eminem though :mad: :rolleyes:

Eh, I just wanted to complain about the Dave Castelo craze by starting another Dave Castelo thread.

8. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Only.... half.. of my posts are useless. I have lots of real information to give out as well :)

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Well, my NEW avatar is kinda cool in the artsy fartsy sense. I love photoshop.

10. lil_bass_boy

lil_bass_boy Banned

Oct 25, 2001
    Maryland, USA

[​IMG]

11. Kamakazi! Kamakazi! Kama Kama Kazi!!!!! ok i just needed to get that out of my system......i feel much better now...i think?:confused: :D

12. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Just so everybody knows, I have no idea what the hell is going on in the off topic section lately. This whole thing is freakin' me out man.

13. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

:p