whats with all the polls,and pics?????????????

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by ampegloud, Jan 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ampegloud

ampegloud Guest

Oct 14, 2002
    kansas city mo
    ive noticed allot of people have really been hung up on polls,about who owns what or whats your favorite so and so or show pics ,if half these people would spend more time practicing than typing they might be better musicians,i visit here about once a month cause im too busy on the road touring and playing and another thing all you kids and newbes read your owners manual or call the manufacturer they all have 800 numbers and they will all talk to you and answer all your questions first hand with no bs,cause over half of what you read here is all just opinon,here is a bit of industry news eric clapton was paid over a 7 diget figure to put down his gibson and play a fender,that was a long time ago,can you imagine what our heros are gettin paid now? its un believable?????????????one more thing if you think dimbag darell of pantera fame plays randall you are vey mistaken,behind the nameplate of his cabs they are marshall amps and cabs ,thats fact this has been and witnessed buy some of the roadies,he is paid big bucks to fly the randall flag ,they dont care what he plays as long as it says randall so all the kids will go out and buy randall,trust me this goes on allot,except zakke wylde he uses marshall exclusivly,and been playing gibsons forever
  2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

3. lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    Maybe if you studied the english language once a month instead of posting here, you would be able to type something comprehensible. I suggest you start with the "period," or "full stop." Next month, we'll work on capitalization. PM me, and I'll have my 10-year old help you out with your spelling.

If he can fit it into his busy touring schedule, of course. :rolleyes:
  4. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    Not technique related. But I don't want to flush this into someone elses yard, so thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.