whats wroung with me.

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by warwickben, Nov 30, 2002.

1. how come i can play the main bassline only once on my warwick and every othere bass. but when i play older jazz basses mid 80's and earler i can play the line as many times as i want. is it a mental thing or what. like on my bass i play the line then pop the frist note of the line and i mess up. but on jazz basses befor like 1990 i have no problem.

i can play it no problem on any 5 or 6 string i have played. but not on a 4.
  2. no matter what anyone tells you....
    .....you ARE crazy!

and a poor speller:D
  3. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Sounds like your just weird. i dont think anyone else has that problem.
  4. You've just got to love the tactful manner in which TalkBassers point out your shortcomings. :)
  5. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    IVE HAD IT X! IVE JUST HAD IT!!!......Ok, sorry. just seems....funky to me....and not the good funk,,,,,the bad kind....
  6. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    Maybe your just fond of the aged vibe. :cool:
  7. sorry about my spelling for the 1,000,000 times now. i just cant play the song on 4 strings unless its a older jazz bass. i think its just the neck shape.
  8. after some extensive research into the design of bass necks and what not, more not then what because I didn't actually do any research but instead thought of what I could begin this post with, I have dcided that Funkthumb was right: no matter what anyone tells you.........you ARE crazy!
    and I agree with Pollybass, your just wierd:D
    hope you like older 4-strings;)