Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

what's y'all favorite shoes?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by volumefiend, May 19, 2003.

1. i happen to stick with doc martens and wear nothing much else, except when i'm out running or working out. how about you guys?

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Pumas, Cheap and stlyish.

I got 4 pairs :eek:

3. i'm still wearing my trusty NSS kicks. even though i can look through the soles.
    i love them because they're wide enough for my hobbit-feet, and they're so worn in, and i've had some goooood times is them shoes.
    i gotta get some new shoes, though. probably another pair of NSS.
    Duffs are sweet also. i used to have a killer pair (which were as beloved then as my current NSS pair is now.) i think i wore those 'til they totally fell apart as well.

4. Anything that doesn't suck ^^

5. yeah. i meant, heh, i dont really buy anything much else than doc martens as of recently...i wear my adidas sambas;) and my chucks often, of course.:D

6. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Either my boots (some sort work boot) or my loafters. That's right, loafers, with no socks. I get ribbed all the time for "wearing old man shoes."

7. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Hi-Tec Squash Deluxe 1974 in orange - funky! :cool:

8. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    pumas, with insoles, that have arch-support. i am flat footed. and it sucks.

9. New balance and Doc Martens.

10. New Balance 804/805/806

11. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    One of the sound guys we use has a pair of Dunlop Volleys which are as old as me and don't have laces. He uses Gaffa tape instead. He never wears anything else.

12. Converse, the high tops...

13. these[​IMG]

14. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Vans

and i dont skate or listen to punk-pop :ninja:

15. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Well, those are about the most comfortable sneakers in existance.

16. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Next to Pumas

The reason Pumas rule....I can get TWO pairs for 57 bucks at the outlet store ;)

17. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Don't make me come over there...!

18. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    comfy - New Balance 991's
    style - Lugz (don't remember what kind, but they're kinda red-brown)

19. AltIII

AltIII

Sep 3, 2002
    I have about five pair of Chuck Taylor All-stars, hi-top of course. I wear them with everything; I have older off white ones for getting rough and dirty, then I have middle-aged ones for everyday red and black, and then I reserve my newest black chucks for formal wear. I think a suit looks great with a clean pair of chucks.

20. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Word.

The most comfortable shoes ever. I have owned alot of vans,,, and they are very nice,,, but pumas......

Pumas kick A.