1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Whats your favorite Anheuser Busch Beer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by collicsws6z28, Jan 15, 2008.

1. collicsws6z28

collicsws6z28

Jan 29, 2007
    Title says it all, lets hear em....I'd hafta say either Mich. Ultra or Bud Select

2. To tell you the truth, most of them taste the same to me.

3. None of the above.

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Budweiser. I can settle for Bud Light or Bud Select though.

5. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Inactive

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    The one that's cold.

6. Either Bud Light or Natty Light, cause I only use it for parties anyway. If I'm drinking beer for flavor, it's definately an ale or a stout.

7. Let's see, I'll check their website to see if I actually even enjoy anything they make....

...meh, not much here. I can tolerate Michelob and Bud Ice is alright if I'm broke and wanting to party, but that's about it.

They are the parent importers of some fine quality import beers, but since they don't actually make them, they don't count.

8. whoapower

whoapower

Jul 14, 2005
    Austin, TX
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

9. As I headed off to do the same thing, this caught my eye in the corner: "Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamata Chelada Arrive Nationwide." :eek:

I think we all have a new favorite AB product.

10. Anheuser-Busch doesn't make beer- they make beer-flavored Koolaid for pretend beer drinkers...

11. eedre

eedre

Feb 26, 2007
    St. Louis,MO
    Budweiser

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021