1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What's your favorite reciepe?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dr Stankface, Sep 22, 2008.

1. So what do you guys like to cook?

2. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    I like cooking any time I can - even if it's as simple as spaghetti on a weekday night with the family. When I have the time and a good excuse (like friends coming over), I really enjoy making a GOOD meal, which can be anything from the decadence of filet mignon and lobster to something homey and comfortable like enchiladas or chicken parmesan.

If I have to pick one dish, it would have to be one that I haven't actually made yet...Eric618's drop-your-panties scallops. I'm still waiting for an excuse to pull that one out.

3. I like to cook pizza, biscuits, popovers, chili, burgers, pasta (real homemade, roll-out-the-flour-use-pasta-machine-type), stir-fry and BBQ roasts.

4. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    I love to cook anything.

I made a stroganoff last week with filet mignon pieces that was the cats pajamas! I'm going to go with that one. Or carbonara.

5. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    Depending whats on sale...PorterHouse, Ribeye med.rare, Fresh artichoke and a Sam Adams or bottle of wine.