1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Whats your Passive P-bass tone knob setting?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by bassplayer1494, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Just wondering what you guys with the passive P's keep the tone knob setting at. i keep mine at about 25% so i can still have that warm bottom end but just enough treble so i can hear the clarity of the notes.

2. Foamy

Foamy

Jun 26, 2006
    Sac Area
    Always all the way up. I set all my passive basses that way, and EQ with amp.

3. mods please delete this i wanted to make this into a poll but i messed it up

4. AdamR

AdamR

Sep 24, 2007
    Bethel CT
    My Jazz special is at 50%, My The rest of my Ps usually at 100% but it depends on the song.

5. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    I think you can delete this thread yourself, but before you go, I run mine kinda like you, somewhere between 0 and 50%.

6. well since that thread exists there is no point for this one. How do i delete threads?

7. rtav

rtav Millionaire Stuntman, Half-Jackalope

Dec 12, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    about 90% towards trebles max, sometimes I dial in less treble for some songs.

8. Mojo-Man

Mojo-Man

Feb 11, 2003
    :cool:

Tone knob, between 10%-50% depending how old strings are.

9. RED J

RED J Lol

Jan 23, 2000
    Just like you said. 'zactly what I go for.

10. atomicdog

atomicdog

Jun 18, 2011
    Mostly bassy--15%.