What's your point?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Ba Gua Tiger, May 27, 2004.

1. Since there has been so many pointless threads as of late I decided to make a thread that has lots of points (Or I am attempting to)

Post "Your point" as in something that annoys you, here let me give an example of what I mean:
    When you are driving 5+ under the speed limit and you have more than 5 cars close behind you, its time to pull over and let them pass, or speed up.

This is something a radio station does, where people can call in and in one sentense say something like that.

Hope this goes ok. Please no hijacking, instead find the proper thread for it.
  2. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Well I'm glad my pointless thread could help create this one.

Ok, my point (something that annoys me): People who don't put their heart into what they do.
  3. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Radio talkshow host: "Fred in Conyers, you're on."
    Caller: "This is Fred in Conyers...."

NO CRAP!!!!!!! :rollno:
  4. Quote: People who don't put their heart into what they do
    As a long time martial artis that annoys me alot. If you don't love it don't make it part of your life.
  5. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    this is pointless
  6. I don't think so, as long as people use it for what it is for, to let off steam.

No, NOT PURPLE! Or green or any other color.
  7. tim99

tim99 Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
  8. I got to go to bed which means I wont be able to check this for about 17 hours. I ask those who read this not to get this thread off track.

Though I did think that was funny.
  9. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    You just basically gave permission with that post.

10. Clear-eyes.
  11. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    I hate when people say "What's up?" to me and I say "Good."
    Damn brain trying to guess things.
  12. You said it vbass.

Mine is people who drive in the left lane. All the time. Without ceasing. Illinois made that illegal earlier this year which definately made me :hyper: . And people really should start using turn signals. Driving is so fun in St. Louis :)
  13. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Teenagers on Talkbass :bag:

14. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Middle-aged people on Talkbass :smug:

15. When someone says "Whats up" and you say "Nothing" and then 3 minutes later they say "What's up?"
  16. By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    What I hate, is when I go to the grocery store. I get in the shortest line at the check-out, and the person being helped takes like and hour to write a check, or starts up a conversasion with the check-out person. Or can't believe their funds are insufficient.
    From now on I look for the longest line at the check-out.

Oh yea, and the lady with like a million coupons, and argues with the check-out person that the coupons are still good even if they have expired. Or the coupon should apply to everyting else in the store, even if the coupon is labelled for like milk or somthing.

Yea, that's the sort of stuff that p!$$*$ me off.
  17. Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    People that use anything religious in a debate.

My god is better than your god, etc.