Whats your Setup, faviorate pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by groundzerobass7, Nov 1, 2000.

1. groundzerobass7

Nov 1, 2000
    Just wondering right now my effects are Boss bass overdrive Boss bass chorus and Crybaby wah 105Q faviorate is the wah
  2. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    I agree! I love my wah! Although, I really like my flanger. The overdrive I don't use anymore, except for a satirical America the Beautiful I do in Hendrix style.
  3. Nails

Jun 4, 2000
    Austin, Tejas
    A word of warning, I love to talk about my effects set up so this is a little wordy:

I use a Boss ODB-3 (overdrive,) into a Boss BF-2 (flanger,) into MXR Phase 90 (phaser,) into Danelectro Dan-Echo (delay.) All of those are controlled by a Digital Music Corp. Ground Control System (GCX Ground Control and GCX Guitar Audio Switcher.) I don't know exactly what happens inside the two, all I know is the Ground Control tells the Guitar Audio Switcher what pedals to put in my signal. I can have 2 pedals turn off and 1 turn on instantly, or any other combination. That's just to sweet.

My favorite pedal is the Phase 90, with the ODB-3 running a close second.
  4. FOE_Bass

FOE_Bass Guest

Jun 29, 2000
    Grass Valley, CA
    I have a DOD FX-50B Overdrive (set for max crunch), into a Boss ODB-3 Overdrive (natural overdrive), to a Boss CEB-3 Chorus, and last is an Ernie Ball Volume. Soon to come a Boss BF-2 Flanger. Thanks Cole!
  5. CS

Dec 11, 1999
    Boss CE2 for bass and a fuzz for guitar
  6. Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    I like nothing going into nothing. :)
  7. cole

Sep 14, 2000
    like seemingly everyone else, I have a Boss ODB-3 bass overdrive. I also have a DOD bass chorus. I think I like the chorus more.
  8. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    I like my Sansamp...

oops, wrong thread. :D

Will C.:cool:
  9. I have in following order:
    (Boss Hyper Fuzz), EBS BassiQ envelopefilter, Boss Bass Chorus CEB3, Boss BF2flanger.

I have found that if I split the signal at the chorus (stereo you know..) I can run the Fuzz and BassiQ through one input and the Flanger through the other input of my 400+ This will get a FAT synthbass sound with all the low end along. Cool. :)
  10. Rockinjc

Dec 17, 1999
    1. Tuner
    2. Volume
    3. Declammafier
  11. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    I'll second Big Wheel! :D Love that SansAmp!