1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Wheels (i.e. casters) for my Eden Metro

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jermyandhisbass, Jan 14, 2003.

  1. I bought an Eden Metro used that came with a flight case. Until now I used the bottom of the case for mobility (heck, it had 3 inch wheels, very easy to move.) I got rid of the case last night and now need some casters to go in the receptacles on the bottom of the amp. Eden has them on their website, but I don't want to pay $35 for the casters and receptacles. Where can I find just casters that will work for cheap?
  2. Eric Moesle

    Eric Moesle

    Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Get pop-out casters, made by Ernie Ball. They're all the same. You can get them at SamAsh.com or MusiciansFriend.com
  3. No, neither Samash or Musicians Friend have the Ernie Ball casters. I guess I may end up yanking the receptacles and see if I can find a match at a hardware store if no one has any ideas.
  4. Turock


    Apr 30, 2000
  5. rickbass

    rickbass Supporting Member

    Carvin sells fine pop in/out casters for $15. They're not screw-on plates like Avatar offers (and which come loose/off soon enough, IME).

    I also got some almost identical to Carvin's at a local hardware store. They cost the same as Carvin's even when you figure in shipping from Carvin.