Wheels (i.e. casters) for my Eden Metro

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jermyandhisbass, Jan 14, 2003.

1. I bought an Eden Metro used that came with a flight case. Until now I used the bottom of the case for mobility (heck, it had 3 inch wheels, very easy to move.) I got rid of the case last night and now need some casters to go in the receptacles on the bottom of the amp. Eden has them on their website, but I don't want to pay $35 for the casters and receptacles. Where can I find just casters that will work for cheap?
  2. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Get pop-out casters, made by Ernie Ball. They're all the same. You can get them at SamAsh.com or MusiciansFriend.com
  3. No, neither Samash or Musicians Friend have the Ernie Ball casters. I guess I may end up yanking the receptacles and see if I can find a match at a hardware store if no one has any ideas.
  4. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
  5. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Carvin sells fine pop in/out casters for $15. They're not screw-on plates like Avatar offers (and which come loose/off soon enough, IME).

I also got some almost identical to Carvin's at a local hardware store. They cost the same as Carvin's even when you figure in shipping from Carvin.