When roads are just too bad

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Davidoc, Aug 9, 2003.

1. I was in worcestor, massachussettes with my family over the last week, and now our car has developed a bent axil. Just looking at the streets will tell you why. It's pretty bad when your axil gets bent just from driving on the streets there. They're just torn up beyond belief. I don't know how they can get so bad, but a broken axil????
  2. i know the feeling dude, the roads around here are poo (to put it nicely) as well, though i dont think they are that bad
  3. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    When I was driving back from Ca. to south Carolina a few months back, the worst state road wise driving through had to be oklahoma... it was insane how bumpy I-40 wasin Ok.....
  4. What's that? None of you are from Michigan? Quitcherbitchin'.
  5. well our roads are in the recovery stage! every bridge across the missisipi has traffic jams because of roadwork and what not. you cant drive down 4 blocks without seing a road blocked off. its pretty bad
  6. Oh yeah, it cost $400 to fix. :(
  7. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Stranger beat me to it. I was gonna ask, are you sure you're not in Michigan?
  8. every time i hear michigan i think of the movie bowling for columbine with that old town song that plays near the first haha.
  9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    The two worst roads I've been on: one was in ireland, it was this tiny road even a one-horse carrage would feel cramped, and we were in a van, not to mention it was on the side of a cliff, and covered in crazy bumps.

The other was in Costa Rica, where it was less a road than a boulder field that people liked to drive their cars through.