When the drug tests come back, someone in marketing is soo fired...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by dryheatbob, Mar 19, 2006.

1. WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    I've got a pound of ground beef in the fridge, some bacon, and a Krispy Kreme around the corner. I think you just showed me what I'm having for lunch!!!!
    Thanks. The look on my wife's face will be priceless!
  2. Basshole

Basshole Banned

Jan 28, 2005
  3. I can feel my arteries clogging already.:spit:

Rock on
  4. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    and I felt guilty for having a 1/4 pounder with cheese, at mid night last night.
  5. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Just the sight of that thing is making me wanna smoke some weed! Mm.. munchies..
  6. Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan Fellow Conspirator Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2001
    Plano, TX
  7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
  8. 6 dollar burger move aside, America has a new reason to keep its title of "fattest country in the world"
  9. I actually heard about this on the local news. That team plays right across the river from me. They're the cross town rivals of our local River City Rascals. I just might have to try one of these.

Funny thing is, a Triple Whopper still beats this thing on calories.
  10. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
  11. Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    "I'm not fat, I'm American!"

That looks disguisting...but then again, I'll eat a crapload of ramen and be like...'I'm making up for all the sweat I lose at track practice"...which is a whole lotta salt
  12. dharma

dharma Srubby wubbly

Oct 14, 2005
    Monroe, Louisiana
    "Somebody hold me back," he said in his most mocking, condescending tone of voice.
  13. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ

mmmmmmm.... doughnut burger....

14. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Yet another example of how one good thing combined with another good thing does not necessarily make a better thing.
  15. i wouldn't exactly call KK doughnuts that good...of course i'm a bit biased, because i worked in a bakery for a few years :) our bakery made doughnuts that tasted like KKs, but we made them bigger!
  16. That looks disgusting. Who would want to eat a doughnut with meat and cheese in it?
  17. wow, crispy, and thats just how your arteries will feel the next day