1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Request Whenever I Call You Friend - Kenny Loggins & Stevie Nicks

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Seanmo, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Seanmo

Seanmo

Jul 26, 2015
    Anyone have a transcription of George Hawkins' bass to Whenever I Call You Friend by Kenny Loggins & Stevie Nicks? I've looked for a few years off and on and can't even find a good MIDI of the song (a MIDI arrangement exists). Thanks for reading my request.

2. I've not seen the score or a MIDI. There's a couple of YouTube vids which you could learn it from and, if you want, you could notate/tab it yourself.

Seanmo likes this.
  3. Seanmo

Seanmo

Jul 26, 2015
    I can't wait for the day when I'm good enough with my ear, eyes, and music theory to do transcriptions based on these covers because it will open up a whole new world of songs for me to play (I have saved dozens of their bass covers to my hard drive in case they get taken down). What I probably need to do is put my bass down for a few weeks and finally start reading Ari's Music Theory for Bassists. I wish I had learned all this when i was a teenager.

Thanks for posting these.

FatStringer52 likes this.