1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

WHERE are all the sansamp PBDDI

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by thehangingmist, Sep 4, 2008.

1. so my cousin staying in US is visiting home around last week of this month. almost a week back from now i asked him to get me the programmable sansamp BDDI. he ordered it online buying it online through american music supply via amazon.com. he gets an email saying its on back order wont be available until September 25th :(

so then i ask him to get it from zzsounds and he orders there. again he gets an email saying they aren't available until 27th:bawl:

why why why why why it is only my super bad luck huh ?

he hates to deal with MF but i'd try convincing him. cant seem to get no sansamp anymore. dang! sad

2. Rickett Customs

Rickett Customs

Jul 30, 2007
    Southern Maryland
    Luthier: Rickett Customs...........www.rickettcustomguitars.com
    Tell your cousin to try some local stores, if he can , find a GC.

3. FronTowardEnemy

FronTowardEnemy It is better to go unnoticed, than to suck

Sep 19, 2006
    Plainfield Illinois
    Maybe eBay?

4. the nearest GC is about 22miles away. he is insanely buzy with his work, as in he needs to wrap up a lot things before his trip. so am screwed up. *heartbroken*

5. how can i find out if they are on back order at MF too or not?

6. Rickett Customs

Rickett Customs

Jul 30, 2007
    Southern Maryland
    Luthier: Rickett Customs...........www.rickettcustomguitars.com
  7. so they seem to be out of stock everywhere. i have asked for the VT bass now which appears to be in stock. hope i end up getting it