Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

where can i buy edens?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by funktastic, Aug 8, 2005.

1. funktastic

funktastic

Mar 16, 2005
    As the title states, where can i find places that sell eden products. I know musicians friend does, but their choices are just a couple of combos, and i dont know whether bassnw is any good or not. Also, i was looking at getting a WT550 head but really have no idea about where to start with cabs. My band and i dont gig at big places, but they are big enough to where i need more power than my old 60 watt fender amp, can anyone tell me the cheapest, but still powerful enough setup for eden equipment? im a noob to stack setups so forgive my ignorance. :help:

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Why, Bass Central, of course. Also I think The Bass Place in Mesa Arizona carries Eden. I'd start out with a 4-ohm D-210XST for the cab. Later on you can add a D-410 XLT for bigger gigs. With those two cabs, you can use two 10s, four 10s or six 10s, depending on the gig. Since the WT-550 will handle 2-ohm loads, you can use both cabs, while still getting at least 500 watts of power with a single cab (750 with two cabs). Trust me, you won't be lacking power.

Eden WT-550 at Bass Central

Eden WT-550 at The Bass Place

3. i think munji has the right idea regarding the rig setup. although eden gear can get rather pricey (so you might want to go used). bass central usually has a decent amount of eden gear and they're really great about giving the customer a fair price.

4. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    I know Low Down Sound over in Detroit Area has some used Eden Cabs in stock including one of Mine. They also are a dealer and have new product in. Also, a suggestion, if your going to post a post asking where you can check out stuff you might want to put your location in either your profile or the post. This is the WW Web and we truly have people posting from all over. If you live in Ulan Batur, Outer Mongolia shipping might be an issue! :D

www.lowdownsound.com

5. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    warpdrivemusic on ebay treated me real well with my last eden purchase...

6. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
  7. Bassnw IS GOOD. Talk to Aaron- or anyone else there. They're battin' 1,000 for me. I have some Eden stuff on the way right now. I have not bought anything from Basscentral, but have talked to them several times, & they have always been very helpful & generous w/their time.