where can i buy pickups online?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by groveofbass, Mar 9, 2005.

1. like the title says, where cani buy pick ups/on board preamps online?
  2. r379

Jul 28, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
  3. Brian Barrett (www.thelowend.net) has a variety of top quality pickups for sale.
  4. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    another shoutout for bestbassgear.com
    also dguitarparts.com, guitarelectronics.com, guitarpartsdepot.com, gtrheaven.com,warmoth.com
  5. Jazster

Dec 6, 2004
    Guitarelectronics.com rocks! I've ordered from them several tymes and had to call once to change an order. Nothing but RESPONSIVE! A1 cus service!

Are u in Fla?
    Check out basscentral.com its Beaver Felton and Dave LaRUE's store in Ocalla. You might wanna check out his lessons too! I was fortunate enough to take personal lessons from this guy. Jeeze, he's for real!
  6. Nedmundo

Nedmundo Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2005
    I've had good luck with gtrheaven.com and bestbassgear.com, but acmeguitarworks.com is also great. They stock Lindy Fralin, Fender, and others.
  7. Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    I know dguitarparts.com personally, great people, and Danny (the D in the name) is also a bass player. Just another thumbs up for them...
  8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    If you decide on some Nordstrands, Jay from Blueberry Hill Bass is the man you should talk to. He is a TalkBass member, and uses the name JPJ to post.

9. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Yeah guitar electronics

I got barts for my P-clone a while back.. they screwed my order up, I called them.. they sent me the missign stuff.. overnight no extra-charge!!!

They have lots of online resourses, too!!!
  10. Jonki

Jonki I will not slap my Bee!

Oct 14, 2003
    Arendal, Norway
    i recommend guitarelectronics.com ,great prices, service and support! fast delivery too! :)
  11. IotaNet

IotaNet Supporting Member

Bassic83 -

I just noticed your signature - that has got to be the funniest thing I've seen in a while! :D :D
  12. Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    Thanks! Most people don't get it... :D
  13. teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    BestBassGear.com is pretty much the only place I go for bass electronics.