Where can I find an adapter for a 1/4" headphone out jack on my amp...

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by i like tictacs, Jan 2, 2005.

  1. to a standard male headphone plug? I had one that came with a 100 dollar set but I don't want to pay 100 dollars just to get the adapter so i can practice in silence- they have to be around. A search on musicians friend was to no avail.
  2. Radio Shack should have them in stock for $2-$3

  3. FUNKonthewall

    FUNKonthewall Nailing The Groove

    Sep 29, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Endorsing: Fodera Guitars, Aguilar Amps, Dunlop/MXR Accessories
  4. in nepal, where i live, i get chinese made adapters in about 50cents... :D...