1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

WHERE CAN I FIND AN EDEN 110W!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dean_CustomJazz, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    I have been looking everywhere for the eden d-110W and I dont know one online store that sells it either!. I like it very much.
    Also If there are any owners, can I have some feedback?

p.s.-I played an awsome rig at my last show, it was a 16 year aged ampeg all tube head classic svt, with a new Svt 810. Loud, and clear. I am not worthy.

2. LizzardTom

LizzardTom

Mar 16, 2002
    Check with Gard at Bass Central. I've just recently bought an Eden 112CXM cab from them and I love it.

3. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    hey tom! long time no see...

anyways, i had mine up for auction a little while ago. great little guy, but you might wanna go with a 1x12 for better low end.

4. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    I gut a swr goliath jr. to go with the eden, so i gut good low. I like the low i get from the 210 alone. I also like more articulate sound, nice grinding tone, im not all that worried about my lows.The prob is, is the eden 1x12 23 inches wide? i need to stack, and i dont want a "Mr. T" stack. Im sorry, but im a slave for uniform looks :D

5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I gut? Is that Norwegian?