1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where can I find Eden 1205 rack ears?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TimBosby, Sep 15, 2010.

1. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I emailed Eden but they are out of them and it will take 2 months to get more. Anyone know anywhere else I can get them, or does anyone have any?

Thanks! :hyper:

2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Anyone have any?

3. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    Most any competent metal fabricator could probably build some rack ears for a reasonable price. Just bring your amp, rack case and a picture of any rack mount amp along to the shop.

4. VonCakeman

VonCakeman

Sep 22, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    I had this same problem with my Ampeg SVT6 Pro. I was calling all over the country to find some. Then my teacher at the time told me to just go to the local hardware store. I solved my problem for $2.50 by buying some small right angle brackets. I wasn't sure exactly what size I needed, so I bought a few that looked close. These parts are really cheap at Lowes and Home Depot. $2.50 included the extra parts that didn't fit right.

5. Fretlessboy

Fretlessboy

Nov 29, 2007
    St Augustine Florida
    Endorsing artist GENZ BENZ/HERCULES STANDS/XSonics
    Did you contact Eden?

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021