Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where can I find Patitucci tabs?

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Garrett Mireles, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Ditto :D

2. corinpills

corinpills

Nov 19, 2000
    Boston, MA
    As everyone was trying to tell you on the previous thread; use your ears. You will learn virtually nothing by staring at a bunch of numbers on lines. The reason that Pattitucci or any great bass player can create lines worth learning, is that they developed their ears. As far as I know, there are are no amazing bass players who got that way from learning tabs. Fat Albert says tabs are like school on Sunday....no class.

3. Maybe I don't WANT to use my ears. Maybe I don't WANT to spend an entire afternoon figuring out 20 seconds worth of material.

I'll try it out some other time, but right now I just want to look at a tab.

No offense intended though.

Read the Terms of Service lately?

ANTI TAB

We have Zero Tollerance on anti-tablature posts.

This includes hints like " tabs cannot help you with that ".
    If you disagree with the basic idea behind tablature, do not visit this forum.
    If you wonder what the use is of having a tablature forum, do not come here.

Break this rule and you will be warned, break it again and you will be banned.

4. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Corinpills- You may mean well, but it's been done to death. We aren't here to debate anything. If you have no suggestions as to where the post can find the tab, just keep on movin'.

5. corinpills

corinpills

Nov 19, 2000
    Boston, MA
    10-4. I forgot that we're supposed to keep any dissenting opinions to ourselves on here. No problem, tab on.