1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Where can I find wheels (supose called casters) Ampeg B-100R?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Ivchikx, Apr 11, 2009.

  1. Ivchikx


    Sep 18, 2005
    Got Ampeg B-100R amp and I like it very much, but it's heavy, so I would like to find a wheels for it. I supose those things are called casters... Could someone show me direction where I could find some? I'm located in Europe, Latvia...
  2. Suitable casters should be available at any hardware store. Chose the larger ones. Makes curbs easier.

  3. Ivchikx


    Sep 18, 2005
    Yea, but i thought of using already existing mount holes that factory installed for removable casters, not installing new ones... :(
  4. Stumbo

    Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Commercial User

    Feb 11, 2008
    the Cali Intergalctic Mind Space
    Song Surgeon slow downer software- full 4 hour demo
  5. shoot-r


    May 26, 2007
  6. johnk_10

    johnk_10 vintage bass nut Supporting Member Commercial User

    Feb 16, 2008
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    John K Custom Basses
  7. anderbass


    Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
  8. My local GC has a pile of them in a drawer. Frequently the inexperienced salesmen don't realize they come with the amps, and don't give them to the buyers. I would check at your local guitar shops to see if they have any left over. Finding the mounts is a great deal harder.
  9. stiles72


    Mar 20, 2009
    Albany IL
    I got the Ernie Ball pop out ones from Musicians Friend and they worked just fine...

Share This Page