1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where can i get 10" speakers???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by vene-nemesis, Mar 30, 2006.

1. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    I mean good ones that do get the rumble and the crisp at the same time. I need 4 for my home made 4x10.

Thx in advence, Alex.

2. bannedwit

bannedwit

May 9, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    Eminence Speakers website... Find out what model you want to get and then search on ebay. There is a great Eminence re-seller or dealer who has decent prices and you wont be let down. I replaced my Hartke 15" with an Eminence Kappa and love it! Better sound AND it has the wattage needed now to run a more powerful amp... From like 150 watts @ 8 ohms to 300 or 350 watts @ 8 ohms

3. i have two peavey sheffield 10s that i've been considering either selling or building a cabinet for. i'm sure you could get two more from peavey.

robb.

4. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine

5. billfitzmaurice

billfitzmaurice Commercial User

Sep 15, 2004
    New Hampshire
    Owner, Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design
    None of these suggestions do any good for someone who lives in Spain. He should be looking for sources in country, and the most logical brand for him would be Spanish. That would be Beyma.

6. I think the best place to get 10's is from Avatar Speakers - http://www.avatarspeakers.com/. They seem to have the best prices by far, and their service is absolutely top notch!

Look at the Eminence Kappa Pro 10's (500 watts!)

Good luck,

Jerzy Shore

7. greenboy

greenboy

Dec 18, 2000
    remote mountain cabin Montana
    greenboy designs: fEARful, bassic, dually, crazy88 etc
    I haven't really checked out their TENS yet, but it's a good possibility that Ciare and B&C also might be available there and maybe cheaper too. Beyma makes some nice stuff but WHOO - those prices!

8. billfitzmaurice

Sep 15, 2004
    New Hampshire
    Those are good possibilities too. My assumption is that Beyma would be more affordable in Spain. I suspect most of the high cost here is due to the exchange rate, and high duties, plus the fact that they have to cross an ocean to get here. Which works both ways, why are people recommending US sources? DUHH.

9. greenboy

greenboy

Dec 18, 2000
    remote mountain cabin Montana
    greenboy designs: fEARful, bassic, dually, crazy88 etc
    Righto, Bill - I don't know what it's like between EU countries these days as far as trade duties are concerned. I'd certainly check into that if it was my project, and maybe also think about Neos.

10. 8mmOD

8mmOD

Mar 20, 2005
    USA
    I endorse & use Tech 21 pedals, Eminence loaded cabs, EMG pickups, Jim Dunlop picks & Ernie Ball Strings, BC Rich Basses.
    I'd say behringer, they are made in germany, right? :smug:

But seriously, in case you want to check, here is the Eminence dealer in Spain... got it from www.eminence.com

Equipson

46439 El Romana Sollana
    Valencia
    Spain

Telephone: 34-96-1795915
    Fax: 34-96-1795886

email: equipson@equipson.com
    web: www.equipson.com

11. billfitzmaurice

Sep 15, 2004
    New Hampshire
    Maybe in the German quarter in Shanghai.

12. 8mmOD

8mmOD

Mar 20, 2005
    USA
    I endorse & use Tech 21 pedals, Eminence loaded cabs, EMG pickups, Jim Dunlop picks & Ernie Ball Strings, BC Rich Basses.
    :D