1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where can I get a custom control plate made ?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by 4Mal, Mar 17, 2008.

1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    I'm thinking about re-vamping the electrics in a rear route bass. If I go through with it, I'll need a custom plate for the front.

There are two existing holes and the spaceing / placement / size of the cavity lends me to think that mounting something about hte size - but not the shape of the J plate - maybe ovalized - would make sense.

I've also been contemplating re-doing the pre in a 2 band Ray SUB - anyone got a source for an EB MM control plate ? I'm thinking about a 4 band Audere ... I would prefer a 5 knob setup - in a pinch I could go 4 knobs and a side mount jack...drill a small hole for the z-mode switch. It would be nice to be able to go back though ...

2. LzeroKI

LzeroKI

Dec 24, 2006
    Charlotte, NC
    It would seem to me like your best bet would be a machinist or small machine shop.

3. mjolnir

mjolnir Thor's Hammer 2.1.3beta

Jun 15, 2006
    Houston, TX